Should you use a Vitamin C Serum?
Looking for an easy and effective way to improve your skin health? Look no further than a Vitamin C serum! If you’re not using a vitamin C serum, now might be the perfect time to start. Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which means it helps protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals, like pollution and UV rays. It also helps brighten your complexion and even out skin tone.
So why should you use a Vitamin C Serum?
If you’re looking for a product that can help improve the look and feel of your skin, consider adding a Vitamin C serum to your beauty routine. When it comes to your skin, Vitamin C is a true powerhouse. Not only is it a potent antioxidant which can help fight against free radical damage but it can also help boost collagen production, which can lead to firmer, smoother skin. And if you’re concerned about premature ageing, using a Vitamin C serum may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Our Vitamin C Serum contains Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmiatate which more easily penetrates into the skin without irritation and is a stable form of Vitamin C. We also package our Vitamin C Serum in a coloured glass bottle to avoid light degrading the formulation. To use, apply a pump or two of serum to clean, dry skin before your moisturiser. We recommend using a Vitamin C serum as part of your morning skincare routine.
Types of Vitamin C Serums
There are different types of vitamin C serums available on the market. But, how do you know which one is right for you? Here is a brief guide to help you choose the best vitamin C serum for your skin type.
If you have dry skin, look for a vitamin C serum that contains hyaluronic acid (our formulation contains hyaluronic acid + peptides). This ingredient will help to aid in hydrating your skin.
If you have sensitive skin, look for a vitamin C serum that is gentle and contains stable, less irritating forms of Vitamin C to help avoid irritation or reactions.
How to best use a Vitamin C Serum?
1. Cleanse and dry your skin.
2. Apply a small amount of serum to your face and neck.
3. Gently massage or pat the serum into your skin.
4. Wait for the serum to settle into the skin before applying moisturiser.
5. Always apply an SPF!
Top tips for using a Vitamin C Serum?
When it comes to using a vitamin C serum, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to get the most out of it. Here are some tips:
1. Always applying the serum to freshly cleansed skin. This will ensure that the ingredients are able to penetrate your skin and work effectively.
2. Be sure to apply the serum to your entire face, not just specific areas. This will help to even out your skin tone and give you overall brighter skin.
3. Be consistent! Vitamin C is most effective when used consistently over time.
4. Follow up with a moisturiser after applying the serum and SPF is a must!
5. Be sure to store your serum in a cool, dark place, as vitamin C is light-sensitive and degrades quickly when exposed to light or heat.